Thursday 17 July 2014

Why I chose to become a Tropic Skin Care Ambassador

This past week has been a very busy one for us. We obviously had our fundraising event for the local town band on Sunday, Monday I joined Tropic Skin Care, Tuesday Andy and I went to MTV Crashes, Wednesday I had my training for the Tropic Skin Care range. Tonight we have a committee meeting for the band! Busy, but so blessed. This week I have found a whole new focus and motivation for where our life is going.



I am so grateful and appreciative of the ability to stay at home with my babies, but since having Zak I have felt the same feelings as I did with Belle. The overwhelming feeling of loosing my identity, tidying and cleaning is my contribution to the house, trying to make healthy meals and encouraging learning and development in my children everyday was feeling a little less motivating. Even demoralising at times. I LOVE being home and I wouldn't change it but I needed a new focus for me.

So far I am really enjoying using the products myself, practising facials on my friends and contacts and generally promoting the products. Products I am 100% behind. I have written before about my love organic, non-harmful products/recipes/lifestyle. I am not quite living that life just yet but this is such a big positive step. I had even started looking at recipes to make my own cosmetic products because I am becoming very aware of what I want not only on my skin but my children's too.

Isabelle is constantly watching and listening, repeating and learning what happens around her. I parent from a trial point of view and she will learn by doing and making her own choices. So when I am putting my make up on or washing my face she wanted to join in, I love this. It's like bonding time, but also looking after your skin is important. It is the only one you have - it may constantly renew but that foundation stays.

This is just my first week of starting with Tropic and I am so grateful for the amount of support and training I have received, I am thankful to have the opportunity to build a successful business from home. Watch this space, I have big plans!

**As an Independent Ambassador for Tropic Skin Care Ltd, my Facebook/Instagram/Blog activity including comments, images/videos, posts and updates are my own views. I take responsibility for any libel or litigation that results from my Facebook/Instagram/Blog content. **



No comments:

Post a Comment