Tuesday 8 July 2014

Changes ....

We have grown to a family of 4! We are truly blessed and adjusting well (most days)

My plans are to get back to this space with our new adventures slowly. I have new goals and aspirations but I am choosing to take my time with them. I can get too gung ho with my ideas and realise that whilst my time is not quite my own at the moment I need to expect a little less from myself.

I have plans for a revamp, plans for soooo many projects we have been completing around the house. New adventures we have been experiencing with auctions online and in real life! Not to mention the 8 chickens we are currently keeping.

So I am hoping I am back for a while, just maybe less frequently than before. Lets see!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wonder how long for this time! Gets easier as they get older!?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe other website owners should take this website as an model, very clean and great user pleasant pattern . see here now

    ReplyDelete