Thursday 21 November 2013

Boy love

This week I have been thinking about the logistics of having another child mainly surrounding sleep. I found a good Make your own cot bed blog post that had me intrigued.  We didn't and don't Co sleep with belle and I wonder if that made a difference to our breastfeeding. However we have decided to see how it goes and just know that our little mister is bound to be completely different to our little miss.
But speaking of breastfeeding I have been thinking/worrying about it all again and so far I have only reassured myself to try again and go with the baby rather than my thoughts. Second time breastfeeding is also sometimes easier for some women so fingers crossed thats me!
We have also been thinking about names, it always feels like a huge decision naming a child! I think we will go a bit traditional though.

No comments:

Post a Comment