Thursday 26 September 2013

A little view

One day this week when belle had fallen asleep in the car I had a rare moment of time to be quite still.
I was at my mums house so I couldn't clean or sort.  No one would be in for 2 hours.  I only had my phone.

It was bliss, I sat in the door way because it was a bit chilly but I still needed to hear belle when she woke.  So I sat, I liked things on etsy to hopefully make my Christmas shopping easier this year.
I also took some time to just look at the garden and appreciate where my life is right now. I am so grateful and humbled by this stay at home mum thing, I forget to take stock of my moments with belle and Andy.  Change is coming in a good way but I can still feel the uneasy lump in my stomach that does not always appreciate the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment