Monday 20 May 2013

Ooops... so here's the blog everyday catch up!!

I knew this was too much of a challenge for me given where I am in my life at the moment! Never mind.. I am just glad blogging police don't exist!

Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)
I will have to come back to this one! I will do it tomorrow now I have looked at it!!

Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Probably similarly to my sister PCOS is the only constant battle in my life. Although Isabelle's current sleep phase is just a ridiculous struggle. I am praying it is a phase/teeth/food soon to go away thing.

Luckily for me my lot is a lovely lot that I really appreciate and love. I think everyone's lot is difficult at times and being positive throughout is the trick to overcome any of it.


Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why




Because I won't share pictures of Isabelle and she didn't exist at the time! But I love pictures of Andy and I together, we don't take enough.

Day 18, Saturday: Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.

I remember every time (in mind) I ever hurt Stacey, for some of them I even remember why I hurt her and then how awful I felt after. 

The worst one was when I told her she could get down from her high bed without the ladder, convinced her she could do it. And that if she couldn't I would help her. Then as she climbed over she said she needed help and I said no, or was being too lazy. When I finally said I would help, she had let go and banged her leg. She has a scar from that day. I think this is one of the reasons why I can't not help now, why I would really rather not say anything than say something I don't mean and why I will always hate hating her.

Bit of a sinister memory really, I don't think about it often. Just when I do I know I feel bad!


Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

Obviously, I love my sisters blog. Improvised intentions keeps me up to date with her without her having to repeat it all to us. 
Bleubird Vintage probably features most frequently on this list for people. I find this family so inspiring.
WinterLove  has been a favourite blog of mine for as long as I can remember
Smile and Wave got me into blogging, I don't think I will ever loose respect for the things Rachel can create.
Finally, Sometimes Sweet has to be a popular choice, she is another blogger that lets so much of her family exist online.

I love to read blogs, especially new ones

Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

Struggling with lack of sleep, how it makes me feel and act. But mostly I am struggling with being the best mother I can to Isabelle with such a lack of ability. 

I am so lucky to have my mum around, she has been brilliant again at talking things through with me and giving me practical advice. So lucky that I think I am making progress in getting Isabelle down to sleep. It's just the through the night to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. You were actually busy laughing at me for being stuck instead of helping me.. you weren't being lazy, you were half way down the ladder giggling. I remember it all :p you say you remember why you hurt me? that's mean, haha. I wasn't going to share this story, although I do remember it better than my own. I do love that photo of you and Andy, but you coulda shared a pregnant one. although that wasn't the best time of life. I hope Belle settles soon!!! xx

    ReplyDelete