Monday 13 May 2013

Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.


My public apology is for time.

I was inspired yesterday and through a couple of the questions, to realize that I feel I don't have enough time. I like to fill my time, I think I use it wisely. But I don't think I will ever feel as though I had enough.

Life to me is so very precious, love in that life is the best gift, experience, treasure that anyone can experience. Time may not be 'short' but it is uncertain and unfortunately the only certainty is death. So instead of worrying about not having enough time I want to start thinking about how I can best use my time.

I apologize for thinking I don't have enough when I have the time I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment