Friday 19 April 2013

HOME BIRD ECONOMICS - The Shop

Huuuraahhhhhhh! I am sure that is what Isabelle would say if she was speaking, alas we are not there just yet!!

However, I have (finally) launched my shop! There isn't much in it and I am beavering away every nap time, developing ideas, costings and creating to get this space where I want it to be.

I have had my first order, a sweet lady who wanted to use the hearts at her Vintage inspired wedding. Such a lovely idea! She has agreed to send me pictures too so that I may show off the little creations!

Here is what her packaging looked like .....



I included some extra bits that from our conversation I think she will like. 

So if you are interested, take a look at The Shop, if you use code 'launch10' you will also receive 10% off of your first purchase with me! Happy buying

No comments:

Post a Comment