Thursday 13 September 2012

2 days overdue

Title says it all really!

I was really hoping that I wouldn't have time to post any extras this week because I was too busy cooing over our new arrival.

Alas, it was not to be! I am sat here 2 days overdue, carrot cake in the oven. Majority of my cleaning done - I am just finding extra bits to do so that I am busy rather than sat around thinking about how uncomfortable and ready to meet this baby I am!!

I have had a very productive morning, which is good and hopefully if the bay could arrive soon would mean that visitors might be pleasantly surprised at how together my house is and be greeted by home made treats! Pahh, I have probably jinxed myself now!!

My friend has been brilliant at supporting me through my entire pregnancy but especially these last few days, she is pregnant with her third baby and has just been a fountain of knowledge! I am working on a thank you present for her and a cute little gift for her new arrival. They already have most things but I am hoping to give her an extra special present.

I have been thinking about christmas (again, feel like I am kinda obsessed already this year) and I think I know what I am doing for most people, which is a relief because one day when baby does arrive I might not have a whole lot of time!!

I am off to bake some Cinnamon Rolls because Andy just cannot get enough of these for the moment?!



2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Praying your bundle comes quick and for a smooth delivery! Thanks for stopping by Monkeys&Tutus the other day! Sorry Im behind but following you now and looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cinnamon rolls look fabulous!! I am always here :) xxx

    ReplyDelete