Wednesday 1 August 2012

Weeks 30 - 34

Well I finish work next week, a very bitter sweet time for me. Although I will not miss getting up everyday and I am looking forward to having a little bit of time to myself before the baby arrives. I have a few projects to finish up for the nursery and a new baby toy series I want to work on as well as spending time with Andy.

For the most part I am planning on tidying the house, readying the baby things, getting my hospital bag really ready, cooking some dinners to freeze for our first week at home, seeing friends and sleeping as much as I can! So many people have said to me the sleep deprivation that takes place throughout pregnancy is preparation for a new born that doesn't sleep routinely instantly!

Anyway, this is my progress so far:
30 weeks                                                  31 weeks                                    32 weeks
  

33 weeks                                                                       34 weeks

A very rare full body picture!                                I am really struggling to wear non-maternity clothes now








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week!

    Rachel
    Wonderful Wednesday Co-Host

    ReplyDelete