Sunday 19 August 2012

Living the high life

Aww Saturday was just such a lovely day, in fact the whole weekend was lovely. Andy and I have spent some good time together eating, laughing, playing and enjoying each others company.

Daddy and Baby <3 p="p">
Yummy chinese lunch 

In the afternoon we went to the cinema and saw that Brave, it was so sweet being in a cinema listening to the little children enjoying the film. Some parts were good and funny even for adult humor, overall a worthwhile film to see. It was on my pre-baby bucket list to go to the cinema and I am grateful to Andy for checking that one off!

In the evening we went to see my mum and my sister turned up with her friend - a lovely little lady I hadn't seen in nearly 3 years so it was nice to see her and chat with her too. Mum made a good roast but we couldn't eat so much because of eating sweets at the cinema :S!!


Sunday we had a nosey around a little carboot sale, we left empty handed on this occasion but we did make the mistake of leaving it quite late to go. In the next field there were some Alpacas, we didn't get in so close to see them but aww.


Then we went to a nearby garden centre and had a look around - so many fish! I never realised this place had so many!



Tonight we are planning a good ol' relax, watching some trash on the telly and a good soak of my swollen muma feet. 

Let me tell you, I am looking forward to having this baby but I hope weekends like this still happen - maybe minus the cinema and substituted with a park but time with Andy is always my favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment