Tuesday 11 September 2012

FREE button swap

Since last month this little space has come on leaps and bounds! I have gone from 3 GFC followers to currently 78!! Which is amazing! I have had over a 1000 views this passed month alone so this is definitely a growing space to be a part of!

I have made a separate page that contains all of the information for you to browse :)

Basically the reason for me wanting to hold a button swap is that I get to find more bloggers out there with similar interests.

By using passionfruit ads I am taking the management out of it - best of all it is free to host an ad swap through them! How does it get any better?! By using code HBE at the checkout its all free!! I also have a post coming up about how to set a swap up - it is so simple, but if you do have any questions feel free to leave me a comment below!

So if you think it is something you might be interested in take a look at this page and we can go from there. If you would prefer to discuss things just leave me a message with your email address and I will get back to you. I am due the 11th of September so if things take a couple days to sort out my end please forgive me!!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for swapping buttons with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your button swapping. :)

    Thank you for coming by and following my blog, The Things We Find Inside.

    I am your newest GFC follower.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. new GFC follower. cute blog, friend. found u thru the naptime review GFC follower hop deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Visiting from Wonderful Wednesday link up. Following via GFC. Looking forward to following your blog! You can find me over at www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com.
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for coming by and joining My followers to friends blog hop.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've had a lovely look around yours :). This is one of the sweetest blogs I've come across! I'm following you now, can't wait to hear about your adventures into motherhood.

    Jacqui @ sweetsmartfunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the growth of your blog! That's awesome! New follower from the ILMOF hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you are enjoying blogging ... it is pretty addictive. I too get a high from meeting other bloggers and getting feedbacks of my posts. You have a very nice blog and look forward to your next post.
    I am following you now and hope you follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following your back now! Thanks for the follow :)

    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing great!!! Just added myself to your GFC growing list (from Melissa's GFC blog hop)> Would love it if you could return the favor by visiting my site and following back--I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete