Monday 18 June 2012

Stay at home in bed day

Today is one of those days I want to stay in bed and doze, do some leisurely house keeping maybe a little craft but really just take it easy.

I have woken up with a headache and heavy eye lids.

Little pea was awake at 1:30, wriggling away. And then again at 5:30 so it looks like I should get used to these early waking hours....

At 28 weeks I think we are doing well and possibly over this week I will know more about this little ones sleep and activity patterns. Which is quite exciting because I do feel like I am on even more of countdown now, having the baby wake me up and 'play' at 1:30 seems ok at the moment, its not ideal but feels so special.

All I know is today is a slow day where I will get done what I need to but in no pace. Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment