Saturday 28 April 2012

Changing Bag short list

So we had another baby shopping day today and managed to turn up trumps with a lot of the essentials list I have in my head that we NEEDED before the baby turns up! Luckily we don't have loads to get now. My plan has always been - especially with not knowing the sex - we buy enough things to survive a week without HAVING to shop. Especially with Andy's paternity leave, we will have time to go out and sort things for when we discover what we truly need with a newborn!!

We think we have identified the pram we want as the Baby Jogger City Select, we received some prudent advice from my good friend about saving money in the long run if we were considering having our children close together - my sweet sister and I are only 18 months apart, and I had always planned for my children to be close in age too. Obviously God permitting this happens for us, but it makes sense to us to have a pram that gives us that option and still works out cheaper than the Quinny we thought we were going for originally!!! So I am working with the red colour scheme and not knowing the sex of either child!!

This changing bag shortlist is not one of those necessities but I just love looking at baby stuff so I thought I would have a look around and see what I came up with....

Caboodle Classic 


Fisher Price Safe Voyager


Summer Infant City Tote

Summer Infant Easton Tote

This is not an exhaustive list so don't be surprised if I change my mind completely and end up with something different. I think my main trouble with deciding is that Andy needs to agree which one he doesn't mind being seen with/carry!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment