Monday 5 March 2012

Arghh working ...

So I totally am not enjoying this working life thing!

My hip is killing me, my ankle hurts from my over compensation in walking!!! I still have college work to do but my oven is clean.

I am really excited for our scan tomorrow, we have already had an 11 week scan because the midwife thought I was further along but little pea wasn't big enough to do the measurements. Tomorrow is when our due date should stick, currently I am counting down to the 11th September.

Andy and I have decided not to find out the gender of our pea because it makes things much more exciting!

The only trouble with working full time, studying and growing a baby is that its very tiring and I can't offload any of it. I am definitely learning to not worry as much and to enjoy each new twinge because its one day closer to our baby.

I cannot describe how content I feel at the moment, I have this peaceful feeling like I am just in the right point of my life. For a long time now, I have known that becoming a SAHM is my goal in life for at least until the kids go to school. I feel very grateful for everything I am involved in at the moment, I do have my moans and groans but actually I am very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment