Tuesday 3 January 2012

My 2012 post

So I feel like this is something I really want documented for my own sanity to read through and feel like my little life is headed somewhere I want to be.

My biggest mission in 2012 is my health, over the last couple of years my relationship has been the biggest focus of my life. I don't regret a single moment - how could I, I just know that a lot of the things I would like to do, I currently stop myself from doing because I am afraid. I know that it is mostly in my mind set but I want to bring healthiness into our family too.

I feel like 2012 is about me and finding room for me to be the person and the wife I want to be. This means making the efforts to see my friends and doing the crafty things I enjoy.

Graduating!! This will be a huge focus of my time for the first half of the year, I can't wait to be finished and have achieved a long term goal but to have achieved something I have always planned.

Building my craft stall/etsy shop/blog will come after my degree and this has to be one of my most anticipated targets of the year. To sell my first item will be a momentous day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment