Saturday 10 December 2011

I am looking forward to

So as it is Saturday which means I usually have some free time, I thought I would start looking forward to things happening that week.

  • A vintage fair
  • Seeing family
  • Handing in my assignment
  • Celebrating my 22nd birthday (ehh)
  • Taking my Nan to one of Andy's performances with the town band
I have a lot going on this week ahead! I just hope I start to get into the habit of taking pictures. My parents came over for the switching on of the lights where I live and I took some photos that I just haven't made myself doing anything with. 

Last week I found some old albums and I obviously used to take a lot of pictures and printed them so i really need to get back into that habit! I LOVED loved looking through them and being all nostalgic. Thats what this time of year is all about. 

Well Tibbs has decided to sit on me again so that means he needs some attention, what are you looking forward to this week?

1 comment:

  1. Getting an essay done and giving YOU your birthday present! Have a lovely meal this evening <3 xx

    ReplyDelete