Saturday 9 July 2011


Martha Stewart has so many brilliant free sewing templates and craft ideas its unreal. I get an email every day giving me a new tutorial to try out.
I love this fabric and would really like to make something similar as an easy day bag.

There is talk in our household of going camping soon! I am slightly scared because the only times i have really camped is when I was doing Duke of Edinburgh. But I am sure its the cheap break we have been looking for!

Me and my budget is hoping we can camp for less tan £50, so we shall see! I will post about it on my return! I am visiting a craft fair with my mum and sister today which I am quite excited about - i love handmade, I love inspiration and I love meeting up with my family :) so it should be a great day. My mister is off out tonight so I will be pampering myself and thinking about birthdays I have coming up, and anything else we may need for camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment