Monday 21 March 2011

Monday morning blues....

I most certainly woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! I was frowny and grumpy all the way to work, then when I pulled into my space there was a group of contractors waiting for a skip who neglected to tell me. So by the time I got to my desk I had to go and move the car. Luckily it wasn't raining. 

I checked a couple of my favourite blogs before coming here and realised that quite a few people are starting healthy eating programmes or focusing on the good things they have going on. Whilst I think this is a great idea I am just not in that place yet. Normally I would be championing the positivity and I don't entirely know why I am not - I think it has something to do with feeling ill, plus I am just ok being a little bit of a sour puss and staying under my duvet until this week is out!

Currently I am working on a finance report for college, but for here I am working on a shift dress tutorial. I have the design in my head and the ideal material it is just a case of figuring out how I will explain my stages because  I don't work with patterns!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment