Wednesday 16 March 2011

Another long day

Work just seems to be crazy busy at the moment, topped with the fact I keep making mistakes I genuinely feel rubbish at my job. I started a new job 6 months ago after leaving a very comfortable job that I could do in my sleep.
I am studying at the moment for my degree in HR and yet the work doesn't interest me, it doesn't get me excited and full of passion that I always anticipated I would get when I found my path. This has gotten me thinking that maybe I haven't found my path yet.
I am really drawn to counselling, guidance and advice at the moment. I am not sure why but I think I would like careers advising or something similar because I have learnt from experience getting transferable skills in something you are interested in is much more beneficial than getting a qualification that won't help with any other walk of life.
We were supposed to be moving a week friday but that looks as though it is about to be moved to as much as 6 weeks!! It just feels like forever and like we wont actually own our own home.

Luckily I have a lovely husband and came home to a lovely message above my head in bed:


This is what it said:


Sometimes the smallest gestures mean the most, his lovely attention to me really lifted my mood. It is crazy how much I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment